Monday, May 6, 2013

2013-05-06 Elder Howlett is in Bolivia!

I haven't heard from Elder Howlett yet today, but yesterday he was flying from Lima to La Paz to Santa Cruz to Cochabamba--so he should be at the mission home in Cochabamba.  I don't know what day will be his p-day, but I'm hoping for today!  He was excited when he called from the Santa Cruz airport yesterday and we got to talk to him for about 10 minutes before we were cut off.  You'll know more when I do.
Angel
I just got a quick email from Elder Howlett

I made it to Cochabamba.  We stayed in a hotel last night and today we are at a stake center doing paper work and interviews and stuff.  Just wanted to let you know I'm here.  Also, the hotel looked like the ones on Secret Millionaire.   I'll find out my first companion and area later today. 
Elder Howlett

Anyone who doesn't understand the reference to "Secret Millionaire," should look up an episode online and watch it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comment so Elder Howlett will know who made it.